Panchayat elections are held every year in some villages. Keeping this in mind, the Election Commission updates the Panchayat Voter List every year. Today in this article we are going to provide you all the important information related to the Panchayat Chunav List. Such as what is the panchayat voter list? its purpose, benefits, features, eligibility, necessary documents, the process of applying, process of viewing the Panchayat Voter List, etc. So friends, if you want to get all the important information related to Panchayat Voter List, then you are requested to read this article till the end.
Table of Contents
- 1 Panchayat Voter List 2021
- 2 Procedure for checking Panchayat Voter List
Panchayat Voter List 2021
The panchayat voter list is a list of voters from rural areas. Those who are named in the Gram Panchayat Voter List can vote in the Panchayati elections. If you live in a rural area and you are over 18 years of age, you can get a voter ID card and can vote in the Panchayati Election.
If you have applied to get a voter ID card, then you can see your name by visiting the official website of your state’s voter list. If your name is in the Panchayat Voter List, then you will be able to vote in the Panchayati Election and if your name is not in this list, then you will not be able to vote in the election. To see your name in this list, you can check your name in the Panchayat Voter List through the official website sitting at home.
Objective of Panchayat Voter List 2021
The official website has been launched by the Election Commission to see the New Panchayat Voter List of each state of the country. Through this website, people of rural areas can now check their names in the Panchayat Voter List 2021 sitting at home. For this, they will not have to visit any government office. This will save both time and money and bring transparency in the system.
Key Highlights Of Panchayat Voter List 2021
|Scheme Name||Panchayat Voter List|
|Launched By||Government of India|
|Objective||Providing Voter List Online|
Benefits and features of Gram Panchayat Voter List 2021
- Panchayat Voter List 2021 is a list of voters in rural areas.
- The Panchayat Chunav List contains the names of all those who can vote in the elections.
- The official website of each state of the country has been started by the Election Commission to check Panchayat Voter List 2021.
- Through the official website, now time and money will be saved.
- Voters will not be required to visit any government office.
- There will be transparency in the system.
- People can check their name in Gram Panchayat Voter List 2021 through the internet by going to the official website sitting at home.
New Panchayat Voter List Required Document and Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- Applicant must be 18 years of age or older.
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Address proof
- mobile number
- E mail ID
- Passport size photograph
Procedure for checking Panchayat Voter List
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the new Panchayat Voter List of your state.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link for the check Panchayat Voter Vist.
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which you will have to select your district.
- After this, you have to select your block.
- Now you have to choose your village.
- The New Panchayat Voter List 2021 of your village will be on your computer screen.
Panchayat Voter List State Wise Coverage
|State Names||Official Website|
|Andhra Pradesh||click here|
|Arunachal Pradesh||click here|
|Himachal Pradesh||click here|
|Madhya Pradesh||click here|
|Tamil nadu||click here|
|Uttar Pradesh||click here|
|West Bengal||click here|
|Andaman Nicobar||click here|
|Daman and Diu||click here|
|Jammu and Kashmir||click here|